District 5 Monthly Meetings - SAVE THE DATES!
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, District 5 is doing our part to social distance and keep our neighbors safe by promoting and attending the monthly Nurse Talks Empowerment Series as our monthly meetings. Here is the tentative schedule:
- September 24th, 2020 6:00 - 7:00 pm Using Data to Inform the COVID-19 Response. To register click on:
- October 8th, 2020 6:00 - 7:00 pm COVID-19: Information Hygiene and Viral Rumors. To register click on:
- November 12 – EHR Errors
- January 14 – Implicit Bias
- February 11 – Health Care Disparities
- April 8 – Mental Health – Post Traumatic Stress and the Impact on Nursing
- May 13 – Long-Term Health Effects of COVID-19
We hope you will join us!